|Sr. No||Title||Exam Date|
|1||CISF Constable (Fire) Written Test Admit Card Released||15-July-2018|
|2||UPSC-CISF AC(EXE) LDCE E-Admit Card 2018 released||04-03-2018|
CISF Constable (Fire) Written Test Admit Card Released
|Exam / Interview||CISF Constable (Fire) 2017 Written Test|
|Exam / Interview Date||15-July-2018|
Central Industrial Security Force has released the admit card of Written Test for the recruitment of Constable (Fire) 2017. Candidates can download the admit card from the link given below and can also use Sarkari Exams 2018 page for further upcoming CISF exam notifications.
Central Industrial Security Force conducted the selection process for the recruitment of Constable (Fire) 2017. The Selection Process includes Written Test scheduled to be held on 15 July 2018. Now the organization has released the admit card for the test. Candidates can download it after logging in their account from the link given above and should come timely for the test along with this admit card at the respective venue.
Detailed Steps to download CISF Constable (Fire) Recruitment Written Test Call Letter:-
- Click on the link given above.
- Enter Registration Number.
- Enter Password.
- Click on Submit button.
- Download and take a printout of admit card.
Click here to view other CISF Jobs
UPSC-CISF AC(EXE) LDCE E-Admit Card 2018 released
|Exam / Interview||CISF AC(EXE) LDCE Exam 2018|
|Exam / Interview Date||04-03-2018|
UPSC – Union Public Service Commission has released the e-admit card for the CISF AC(EXE) LDCE Exam – 2018 to recruit Assistant Commandants (Executive) in Central Industrial Security Force. Candidates applied for the exam can download the hall ticket from the link given below.
UPSC has planned to fill vacant positions in CISF with the reference to the advertisement dated 06/12/2018. The recruitment will consist of three rounds – Physical Efficiency Test, Written Test and Physical Standards. The written test is scheduled to be conducted on 4th March 2018.
Steps to download CISF AC(EXE) LDCE admit card 2018:-
- Click on the link given below.
- Click on the Link given to download the e-admit card.
- Read all the instructions given in Hindi/ English language.
- Click on the ‘Print’ button to take print-out of instructions.
- Click on the ‘Yes’ button if you read all the instructions.
- Select the option ‘CISF NO.’ or ‘Roll Number’.
- Fill all details eg. CISF No. / Roll Number, DOB and Captcha Code.
- Click on submit button.
- Download and take print out of the e-admit card.
Candidates are advised to appear for the exam in their uniform and must carry an identity card. Candidates also follow the instructions as per given in admit cards.