CSIR- Institute of Himalayan Bioresource Technology, Himachal Pradesh has released the notification for the recruitment of the post of Project Assistant Level-I and II. Eligible candidates can attend the interview on 19 and 20-11-2018 (09:30 A.M).
|Post Name and Pay Scale||Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Project Assistant Level-II|
Rs.25000 per month
|05||M.Sc in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Entomology/ Genetics and Plant Breeding/ Botany/ Forestry with minimum 55% marks|
|Project Assistant Level-I|
Rs.15000 per month
|05||B.Sc in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Entomology/ Forestry/ Medical Stream with minimum 55% marks|
Upper Age Limit:- 30 years (For level-II) and 28 years (For Level-I)
|SC/ ST/ Women||5 years|
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply through prescribed application format.
- Candidates can appear for the interview along with an application on prescribed format, self-attested photocopies of testimonials of age, educational qualification, experience, reserved category etc at CSIR-IHBT, Palampur (H.P) on 19 and 20-11-2018 (09:30 A.M).
Selection procedure:- Interview/ Written Test
- The number of vacancies may vary.
- No TA/ DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Originals certificates must bring at the time of interview.
Date, Time and Venue for Interview:-
Date:- 19 and 20-11-2018
Time:- 09:30 A.M
Venue:- CSIR-IHBT, Palampur (H.P)
|Official Advertisement||Click to View|
|Other Research Jobs||Click to View|