Union Public Service Commission has released the notification of Combined Defence Services Examination (II) 2018. Eligible candidates can apply online before 03-09-2018 (06.00 PM).
Exam Name:- Combined Defence Services Examination (II) 2018
Vacancies:- 414 (Indian Military Academy, Dehradun-100, Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala-45, Air Force Academy, Hyderabad-32, Officers Training Academy, Chennai (Madras)-237)
Age Limit:- 18-23 years (For Indian Military Academy, Dehradun and Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala), 20-24 years (For Air Force Academy), 18-24 (For Officers Training Academy, Chennai (Madras))
Qualification:- (i) Degree of a recognized University or equivalent (For Indian Military Academy, Dehradun and Officers Training Academy, Chennai (Madras)) (ii) Degree in Engineering from a recognized University (For Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala) and (iii) Degree of a recognized University (with Physics and Mathematics at 12th level) or Bachelor of Engineering (For Air Force Academy)
Application Fee:- Candidates have to pay Rs 200/- in any branch of SBI or by using net banking facility. SC/ST/Female candidates are exempted from the application fee.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the Official Link.
- Candidates can take the printout of the application for future references.
Selection Procedure:- Examination and Personality Test
- Age relaxation will be given as per govt rules.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidates.
- After the last date, no application will be accepted.
- Incomplete application will be rejected.
- Women candidates are only eligible for Officers Training Academy.
Last Date for Online Application:- 03-09-2018 (06.00 PM)
Date for Examination:- 18-11-2018
Click here to view other UPSC Jobs