Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has started the online application process for Madhya Pradesh State Eligibility Test 2018 or MP SET 2018. Eligible candidates can apply for the test on or before November 11, 2018. The test will be conducted to determine the eligibility of the candidates for the post of Assistant Professor in State Universities of Madhya Pradesh. MP SLET 2018 will be conducted for 19 different subjects.
Candidates having Post Graduation Degree or studying in the last year of Post Graduation from the recognized University or Academic Institution can apply for this test. The exam will be held in 8 cities namely Indore, Bhopal, Gwalior, Jabalpur, Rewa, Satna, Sagar and Ujjain.
How to Apply for MP SET 2018:-
- Click on the above-mentioned link.
- Click on the Official Link and the MPPSC Online Portal will open.
- Click on the ‘Apply Online’ link.
- You will have 2 options to apply either through MP Online Portal or through SPA.
- Click on the Application Link under the State Eligibility Test 2018 column.
- Fill all the relevant details and pay application fees.
- Click on the Submit button.
The application link can also be accessed from www.mppscdemo.in and www.mppsc.com. After filling the online application form, candidates have to send a signed copy of the application form along with self-attested copies of important documents to Examination Controller (SET), State Eligibility Test Cell, Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission Residency Area, Indore (Madhya Pradesh) – 452001 through Speed Post/ Registered Post/ In Person on or before 29th November 2018.
Candidates going to apply for the exam must have a look on MP SET Exam Pattern and Syllabus to get well prepared for the exam and crack it.
Check Other Sarkari Exam